“Inner Compass Mom is inspiring and a gift to every woman who is a mother, whether stay-at-home or working outside of the home. With 2020 being a year of introspection, this book is a treasure to be read.”
- Lynnette Martin, Coach/HR consultant and mother of three.
“Inner Compass Mom is a roadmap for moms as they navigate their path through motherhood -- without losing themselves.”
- Dr. Vidya Hawkins, Neurologist and mother of two.
"Inner Compass Mom breaks the motherhood myth and offers everyday moms a simple guide to reconnect with the ‘you’ that you may have forgotten. This book gives you permission to reconnect with your inner self.”
- Patty Berry, Registered Dietitian, mother of three.
“Inner Compass Mom gently nudges you to look deep within yourself to find the longing answers we all so desperately seek. Like a true compass, Kloberdanz lights the path for her readers to follow."
- H. Cuevas-Balanon, Teacher and Interventionist, mother of one.
“A wonderfully insightful book about motherhood and discovering who we are outside of that role. Danielle offers clear, tangible ways to gain self-confidence and realize our purpose in life - and why pursuing our own dreams is 100% necessary!”
- Rory Smith, mother of three